The Board of Regents recently voted to make UW Cooperative Extension and UW-Extension Conference Centers part of UW-Madison effective July 1, 2018. Bringing our two institutions together again presents tremendous opportunities to strengthen existing partnerships and develop new collaborations to aid Wisconsin residents and address important issues facing our communities.
Cooperative Extension’s headquarters was on our campus for many years and was an important part of UW-Madison’s commitment to the state of Wisconsin. This renewed partnership can improve the work of both of our institutions and strengthen our ability to serve communities in every county in Wisconsin.
UW-Madison Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Sarah Mangelsdorf assembled a steering committee with members to oversee the transition of UW Extension and UW-Extension Conference Centers to UW-Madison. This website will provide updates on their work and the status of the transition.
This is the second text block. This is the second text block. This is the second text block. This is the second text block. This is the second text block. This is the second text block. This is the second text block.
Former UW Extension programs are formally units within UW-Madison as of July 1. The Division of Extension is the UW-Madison home for the former Cooperative Extension, Wisconsin Public Media is the new UW-Madison home for …
At their June 7 meeting, the UW System Board of Regents approved two items related to UW Cooperative Extension: the transfer of tenured UW-Extension faculty to UW- Madison Cooperative Extension; and, the transfer of UW …
The transition continues to meet milestones as we approach the July 1 target date. E-mail migration for a total of 865 accounts has been completed, as was transition to VOIP and Office 365. Desktop migration …
A series of operational pathways are being migrated, including NetID, email, Qualtrics, Knack, Sharepoint, Office 365, and desktop support. So far, these migrations are taking place with minimal disruption or difficulty. The calendars for migrations …
Significant progress continues to be made on the transition and the team is on target to meet the project deadlines. The vast majority of Extension employees have received their net ID and most of those …
- More Extension Announcements posts
- Casey Nagy (Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org – Consultant, UW-Madison Provost’s Office
- Heidi Zoerb (Dep Chair), email@example.com – Assoc. Dean for External Relations and Advancement, UW-Madison former CALS; Interim Assoc. Dean, Cooperative Extension
- Karl Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org – Dean and Director, Cooperative Extension and UW Extension
- Tim Norris, email@example.com – Associate Vice Chancellor, UW-Madison (Finance)
- Carrie Springer, firstname.lastname@example.org – Strategic Communications Specialist, UW-Madison
- Werner Gade, email@example.com – CIO/Assist. Vice Chancellor for IT, Colleges and Extension
- Dan Byerly, firstname.lastname@example.org – Director of Physical Plant, UW Extension
- Bill Mann, email@example.com – Director of Auxiliary Services, UW Colleges and Extension
- Mark Walters, firstname.lastname@example.org – Director of OHR Operations, UW-Madison
- Molly Vidal, email@example.com – Chief of Staff to the Chancellor and Executive Director of External Relations, UW Colleges and Extension
- Carol Edquist, firstname.lastname@example.org – Budget Director, UW Extension
- Amber Canto (ad hoc), email@example.com – State Coordinator of the FoodWise Program, Cooperative Extension
- Carrie Edgar (ad hoc), Edgar@countyofdane.com – Director, Dane County Cooperative Extension
- Deanna Schneider (ad hoc), firstname.lastname@example.org – Integration and Application Specialist, Cooperative Extension